There are probably some who think M.J. is innocent 100% and some guilty 100%. I for one thought he was innocent and loved children and was being sued over money until I started reading and finding out all I could, after all if he was innocent then what real evidence could they have on him?
To my surprise there was witnesses in this last case that the judge never allowed the jurors to hear. Also there was witnesses that did testify about what a sick perverted 47 yr. old does when molesting them. One witness "Chandler" was molested by M.J. when he was a little boy. In his testimony he cried while giving detailed events. First time: watching t.v. and Micheal started tickeling him on couch they ended up in floor and M.J. started tickeling him in crotch area. (Accident I guess he'd say.) Second time: This time Michael reached up in the 8 yr. old shorts and tickeled him on his genital area.
Third time: M.J. grabbed his leg reached up in his shorts again touching his privates.
This same little boy had employees of Neverland giving testimony about what bad behavior Michael Jackson had with
"Chandler" one witness Kassim Abdool: a security guard,
testified seeing M.J. and the little boy in a jacuzzi sharing
an embrace and later he was told to deliver a jar of Vasoline to "Chandlers" room. When he did, Michael came out of the room sweaty and naked and said he was entertaining
Chandler.
There is so much more but I won't list it all. To me the prosecuters failed this young boy. Also I think since this
accusers family has a history of suing to gain money
no one will believe them. But what about the famous M.J.
who IMO can believe him either? He has done this and settled
out of court with 2 families prior to this last accuser.
Alot of testimony was not allowed at this trial about M.J. past but yet the accusers mom's past was. Who was on
trial here anyway? All through this trial Michael wanted to
be center of attention bringing in Rev.Jackson and going
to the E.R. every other week. He says he loves kids, why
not tell the truth he loves innocent little boys!!



Bookmarks